IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dead Rising Trailer

I was browsing the Xbox Live Marketplace tonight and saw they had a trailer of the upcoming Capcom Xbox 360 game Dead Rising up for download. I downloaded the trailer and the game looks insane. This looks like it will be one hell of an action/beat-um-up game. You play as a photographer in a shopping mall when it gets overrun by zombies. You get to use a ton of weapons to beat the hell out of these zombies. Some of the weapons in the trailer were a sword, a plunger, an axe and even a cactus. The game is also super bloody. I am really looking forward to getting this game when it comes out later this year. If you have an Xbox 360 you should really check out the trailer for Dead Rising.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
    quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
    different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
    a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
    and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    make extra money

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home