IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Star Wars Galaxies Starter Kit

A few weeks ago on Attack of The Show they were interviewing Julio Torres about the new Star Wars Galaxies and were giving away copies of the starter kit to callers. I was a caller and stated how many players World of Warcraft has gotten in just about a year and how he plans to compete against World of Warcraft. Anyways I played the original game for a couple months in the summer of 2004 and got kind of bored with it. There was just so many different things to manage, house maintenance, harvesting power to use on your mineral harvesters, and so on. After that I went to World of Warcraft and haven't looked back. I probably won't play this new version of Star Wars Galaxies. Funny thing was while I was waiting for the show to call back I was leveling up Procrustes, my level 37 warlock. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home