IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Metal Gear Solid\Chronicles of Narnia Project


I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe earlier tonight as I posted in a previous blog entry. I was reading the poster and it said the music was composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, the same person who has composed the music for the Metal Gear Solid games starting with Metal Gear Solid 2-Sons of Liberty. So I got the idea to take music from the Narnia soundtrack and replace the music in a trailer for Metal gear Solid 3-Snake Eater and see how it sounded playing as the music for the trailer. It turned out pretty well for just an experiment in my opinion. I used the opening track of the soundtrack which is entitled "The Blitz, 1940" and played it over the trailer. You can download the video here.