IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Metal Gear Solid Sons of Liberty Comics








I just got these in the mail today. From left to right I have issue #0(Basically just character bios and some cool art), #1(Alex Garner Cover), #1(Ashley Wood Cover), and #1(Foil Sketch Cover).

I bought all the variations of issue #1. Anyway the comic is very good. The art and writing are both well done and I like how the comics cover stuff only mentioned to in the game. They did the same with the comics based on the first Metal Gear Solid game also.

These are some great comics. I liked in issue #1 how Snake has been framed and is said to be the leader of The Sons of Liberty and is responsible for the tanker incident and the Paris hotel bombing of George Sears. Knowing the story already makes the little details just so sweet. Since we all know George Sears is Solidus and he was basically removed from office by The Patriots and the bombing was obviously a cover up. I can't wait to read more of the Sons of Liberty comics. I think this series will be better than the first because of all the plot twists and that they can go into greater detail in the comic on stuff that was only mentioned in the games. The MGS comics are definitely worth look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home