IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

I just got this game in the mail from Gamefly yesterday and so far I am pretty impressed. The game takes place in Liberty City in 1998. You play as Toni from GTA3 in this game. The graphics are very close to the Playstation 2 GTA games and look very good on the PSP. The gameplay is pretty much the same as the console versions as well. The o nly thing that took a little getting used to was driving around with the small PSP analog stick/nub. Any fans of the GTA games that own a PSP should check this one out.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, I’m out searching & surfing for the latest information on gamefly and found your blog. Although this isn't exactly what I am looking for, it caught my attention and I just read this post. I see now why Google pointed me here while I was searching for gamefly related stuff. I'm glad I stopped long enough to read your posts -- thanks.

    By Anonymous gamefly, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home