IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Friday, September 16, 2005

Star Wars Battlefront 2, LA Rush, And Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects Demo Thoughts

All these demos were played on the Xbox.

Star Wars Battlefront 2:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

This demo plays pretty much exactly like the previous version which is a good thing. I really enjoyed the first Battlefront game. The demo has two levels one on foot level and one space level. The space combat plays very well and is improved upon greatly in my opinion. I'll be looking forward to this one and I'm sure it will be pretty fun online.

LA Rush:

I though this was going to be like the San Francisco Rush games...boy was I wrong. The demo plays almost nothing like the classic arcace racers. It feels much more like Burnout and Midnight Club more than a Rush game. You have a city to race in and arrows pop up to tell you where to go. You also have a free roam mode where you can just drive around. Also when you crash it slows down and looks very much like the crash aftertouch in Burnout 3. Overall I am disapointed with the demo.

Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

This is a fighter based in the Marvel universe. The demo delt very restrictive as far as the fighting system goes. There were not that nany moves I could pull off and I ounly found the basic attack to be worth using. You can play as either Spiderman or Johnny Ohm in the demo. I only played as Spiderman. The interactivity with the enviroment was pretty fun. You can pick up objects and toss them at your opponent and you can smash them into objects and walls. You can with by either berating your opoeent until their health meter is empty or you can also win by a ring out. The graphics looked pretty good close up. The graphics of course get less detailed the further away from your opponent you are. I give this one a try when it comes out and I can play as the other characters. Also this game had one of the cheesiest lines I've ever heard in a video game. After winning with Spiderman he said "That's what we call a web slinging ass kicking." I know Spiderman is known for some cheesy lines but this one takes the cake in my opinion.

10 Comments:

  • Interesting blog. I found this and thought you migh find it interesting too. Legitimate Home Business Opportunity Hope you like it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 PM  

  • I like this blog - what is the name of the template you used? Thanks. From a forex trade signal info site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:24 PM  

  • Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a forex forex forex forextraderguide.info guide trader trading Site. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff. You can Download TWO free Forex Guides.

    Check it out if you get time :-)

    By Blogger WorldTrader, at 10:10 AM  

  • Hello,

    I liked your blog. I found many interesting information here.
    I also give free info about understanding and forex and market on my
    href="http://www.WebTradingSystem.com">Forex Trading System
    site.

    If you have time please visit my web site to get some free understanding and forex and market
    information.

    Kind regards,
    Nick

    By Blogger Free Traffic System, at 7:04 PM  

  • Hello,

    Your blog is great! I found some useful info here. I also give free info about day forex online system trading. You can seen it on my
    href="http://www.timetrapsystem.com">Forex Trading System - Time Trap System
    site. Within few days I will upload 100% Free Forex Trading System to it.

    If you have time please visit my web site after one week to get some free day forex online system trading information.

    By Blogger Free Traffic System, at 8:03 PM  

  • Forex and capital forex can be tricky stuff to learn. I found some articles that helped me at capital forex and by combining them with the information here have I really started to get my forex trading going!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 AM  

  • I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a forex exchange rate blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    By Blogger ., at 3:29 PM  

  • Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

    Thanks
    game sale video

    By Blogger Admin, at 5:47 AM  

  • I just came across your blog, and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a forex course blog, so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!

    By Blogger ., at 8:45 AM  

  • Hi,

    Just browsing around the net for forex and came across your blog. I've been trying to add as much info as I can about forex on my site. But must admit I get a bit confused... there's just some many sites, tips, information ... you name about forex it's hard to know where to begin!
    I'm thinking of adding a forex on my site, when I do, your all more that welcome to come a leave tips and help...

    Until then take care!
    Steward.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home