IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Friday, September 09, 2005

I Just Ordered The 12 Inch Talking Scarface Tony Montana Exclusive Sideshow Edition

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

Web Site

I am on a waiting list for this figure though. i really hope I can get one. I love the movie and the figure both looks badass and has 12 lines of dialogue from the movie. The list of lines on the website did not say it had the line "Say hello to my little friend." Which is kind of disappointing since it is probably the most well known line from the movie. Oh well I�??ve heard that line enough anyway and the ones included are pretty good.

Anyway I really, really want to get one. I'll put it on display somewhere in my apartment.

1 Comments:

  • Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

    Thanks
    Video Games

    By Blogger Admin, at 5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home