IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Monday, September 12, 2005

Final Fantasy 7-Advent Children...Tifa's Hard Nipples

As many of you already know Final Fantasy 7-Advent Children has been leaked onto the internet. I couldn't resist and downloaded the movie. It is in Japanese and there are English subtitles you can get for it. The movie is awesome. Even though I've already seen it I definitely will still be getting the DVD release in November.

Anyway I noticed in one part of the movie in the church Tifa has really hard nipples. Must be pretty cold in that church. :)

3 Comments:

  • Great Video Game blog, thanks for letting me post a message. Great Job with your blog.

    Thanks
    game make video

    By Blogger Admin, at 5:54 AM  

  • sorry but those arent pokies dude. It's just the stitching from her shirt.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:51 AM  

  • yeah its just the folds in the leather

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home