IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Aeon Flux Trailer

Well the trailer for Aeon Flux has been put on the internet and I have to say it looks a little disappointing right now. From what I saw it does not look much like the animated series I loved watching on MTV. They also changed the costume of Aeon Flux. I remember reading something about this and the costume was changed by Charlize Theron when she saw the costume and thought it was too revealing. Here is the article on the costume change. Anyway I hope this movie does not suck because Aeon Flux was a very cool animated series. I also remember when it was on Liquid Television on MTV before it became a animated series in around 1995.

read more | digg story

1 Comments:

  • I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
    blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
    I was in love with your blog site.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home