IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Destroy All Humans!

Image hosted by TinyPic.com

I just rented this game and so far I am having a lot of fun with it. The graphics are pretty good. The sound and voice acting is done really well. The main character sounds a bit like Jack Nicholson, who just sounds badass to me. The gameplay is all right too. You have to complete your main mission goals before you can just run around each level and mess around. If you could just mess around right off that back I think that would have been better but the game plays pretty good. The controls are also pretty easy to learn. The targeting system is good and when you lock on to a target you get a little box in the lower right telling you what abilities you can use on the target. You can pick up stuff with telekinesis, you can hypnotize them, you can scan their brain or you can extract their brain as well. I don't know if I will buy this one. I am going to play it a little longer before I make a decision but it is definitely worth a rental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home