IceWarm's Random Thoughts

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Batman Begins




I finally got a chance to see Batman Begins. This was an excellent movie and was extremely well done. I liked that the movie looked very real and not cheesy and cartoony like the last two Batman movies. This is possibly the best comic book movie ever. There was very little cheesy dialogue in this movie and felt more like an adult's Batman movie compared to the last two movies, which were total crap in my opinion. I also loved the ending when Gordon told Batman about a new criminal. This is a spoiler so if you have not seen the movie stop reading now



























The new villain is The Joker. Gordan said this new villain leaves a calling card. He then gave Batman this evidence bag like thing and there was a Joker card in it. I can't wait to see the sequel with The Joker. The next movie will be great if they put as much work into it as they did for Batman Begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home